Thursday, April 28, 2011

I heart thrift stores!

Is it crazy that I love thrift stores? I have to admit that the Volunteers of America is one of my favorite stores. Yes, I know it isn't glamorous like Banana Republic or The LOFT, but since this post-baby weight isn't melting off of me, clothing stores are the furthest from my mind right now. I break into a cold sweat at the thought of trying on bathing suits. Yep, there go the sweat glands working on overdrive...

So I have taken a liking to home stores, decor and DIY projects. Although I cannot see quick results in my transition from jiggly to less jiggly, I can quickly transform my home and the items in it. Even better, the prices are CHEAP and budget-friendly, which is music to my hubby's ears. And to top it all off, they have sales too! Each week, there is a label color chosen for 50% off . Could it get any better? By golly it can and it has!

They have a Frequent Shopper Program (be still my heart):

If you spend $15, you get 15% off
If you spend $20, you get 20% off
If you spend $25 or more, you get 25% off your next purchase

Sweet sassy-mo-lassy! I can't wait until my next shopping adventure...I wonder what treasure I will find next!

No comments:

Post a Comment