Monday, April 11, 2011

From Stalker to Author...

Okay, I did it. I finally made the leap. I am offically (gasp) - a Blogger! I have been a Blog-stalker for about 3 years now. The list of my most frequented blogs is longer than my "To Do" list. It ranges from blogs written by friends and family to DIY and design blogs. I love reading the stories, projects, and recipes that each post captured, but I didn't think that I could do it.

Until now...

With some prodding by some friends and family, I have decided to try my hand at blogging. I hope to give you a look into "Mi Casita" (my home). I will try to share the things that I am passionate about - my family, food, DIY projects and design. I will try to be transparent and candid. I will try to experience new things. Bottomline: I will live and learn. It should be interesting to watch, right? I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land Miss Christy! I am so happy to have stumbled upon your new blog and that I have the privilege of leaving the first comment! I look forward to all that you'll have to share. Sounds great! Now it's my turn to stalk you!

    ReplyDelete