Friday, March 30, 2012

Rough Housing

Maddie is a tough little girl. I attribute most of that to the way that she and Ben play around the house. He has taught her how to rough-house, to tackle the "fumbled football" and to scare Mommy from the ripe old age of 10 months. And naturally I sit and watch the whole thing. Just my luck, I would join in the fun and end up breaking my arm. Considering my history of broken bones, it could really happen.

Anyways after a long week of 3 sickies coughing and sniffling around the house, it was nice to see it end in giggles, tickles and tackles.





It was a great end to the week and perfect start to the weekend. Looking forward to lots more moments like these!



1 comment:

  1. So cute....you can tell Ben grew up in a house of boys. :)

    ReplyDelete