Friday, April 27, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap



So I am pretty much a blog slacker...i know {sigh}. I had you fooled by that trend of posts for a steady 2 weeks, right? Well, my true colors have shown themselves.

Anyhoo! Despite my poor consistency with blogging, I decided to participate in a blogger coffee mug swap that was being held (hosted) by Suzel Says. I thought it was a fun idea. I mean everyone loves getting "fun" mail and it was a great way to meet a new friend! 

I was paired with the lovely and stylish Jess, of J's Style, whose blog highlights her thrifting skills and fashion forward outfits each day. I am continually impressed by the fantastic pieces that she finds thrifting and her outfit choices are very inspiring. In the few weeks that I have been following her blog, I have noticed a change in the way that I view my own wardrobe! Thanks for the inspiration, Jess!

Jess sent me this DIY chalkboard mug that was inspired by this post. I loved how personal it was and the special touch of including a box of chalk! It was so sweet and definitely brightened my day.

I have linked up to the fun mug swapping going on over at Suzel Says. There are only a few days left to join in the fun!





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it! I'm so happy we were partnered for this swap. You're too sweet of a person and I can't wait to see what other projects you create when you get the time to blog about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. It must be fun to write personal messages to someone on a coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete