Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guess Who's Back?

Back again? Roushey's back! Tell a friend...Roushey's back, Roushey's back, Roushey's back...Okay, enough Eminem. After much convincing and gentle nudging, I am back in the blog-o-sphere. I was also reminded that Maddie is no longer a "9 month Princess" anymore. She is 15 months! She is an extremely smart, strong-willed, curious little girl that has changed our world. I guess she is my excuse for the blog disappearance. It is tough to "live life"AND document it. I give daily bloggers, daily MOM bloggers a ton of credit. How do you fit it all into one day?

Well, enough of the chit chat for now. I am trying to ease myself back into this once more. I will leave you with a few photos that capture some highlights from the last few months.

Our NY Giants won yet another Super Bowl!

Colty is 16 months! 


Colty and Maddie look more like twins every day. We are so blessed that they get to share every day together. 

Maddie's intense look. This can be seen whenever she is watching TV. It is clearly on behind me.

My latest home project - $15 dresser turned toy storage for our family room

New pillows have renewed my love for this couch or at least extended my love for it.

Tried my hand at painting wood cabinetry. Will the kitchen be next?


A new hairstyle! 

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Welcome back! You have been dearly missed in the blogosphere Miss Christy. Love the photos of Maddie and Colty. Great updates too! I just happened to be checking my blogroll and shrieked out loud when I saw your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Miss Sarah! You are part of the reason that I am back :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you are back! I know you have been busy; I love your new projects! So much fun. It is amazing how much Colton and Maddie look alike. They are so lucky to grow up so close together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I am always doing projects, but have a hard time stopping to document them. Hopefully, you will live close enough for Maddie and Annika to see each other more often!

      Delete